In early 2019, EZ E-Bike Rentals owners Jim & Tanya Yanan purchased 7 electric bikes from Rad Power Bikes, an e-bike company headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Turn heads on your next ride and make running errands an epic adventure!
Once you experience the long-range 48V Lithium-Ion battery pack and the feature rich accessories, you’ll never look at your commute the same way again. Get radical, go further, and have more fun!
Recommended rider heights: 5’4″ – 6’2″
Total payload capacity: 275 lb
Bike Weight: 68 lb
- 25-45+ Miles per Charge (estimate) on the 750 Watt Geared Hub Motor and 48 volt, 14Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 20 mph Top Speed with Kenda Juggernaut 26″ x 4″ Tires, K-Shield Puncture-Resistant Liner
- Integrated headlight and tail light with brake light functionality
- Full LCD display including speedometer, wattmeter, and odometer
- Half twist throttle and intelligent 5 level pedal assist
- 7-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain with 180 mm Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Front suspension fork with rebound adjustment and lockout, 80 mm of travel